We have a wide variety of clients including several Fortune 1000 companies and we specialize in providing IT assurance, audit, compliance, data analysis, and privacy services. Our client engagements will provide you with exciting opportunities to gain exposure and experience in diverse industries and to develop valuable skills.
As you develop your skills and knowledge, you will be given increasing levels of responsibility and opportunity to grow and be challenged.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salary and performance based incentives above designed to reward your effort and share in the success of our company.
Our benefits include:
• Health & Welfare: Medical and dental coverage; and vision care.
• Savings & Retirement Benefits: Fully vested employer matching to a Simple IRA savings plan with multiple investment options [Similar to a 401(k)].
• Work/Life Balance: Work/Life Balance: Minimum 15 days of vacation, and 10 holidays annually; flexible work arrangements; parental leave; and family medical leave.
• Career & Professional Development: orientation; minimum of 2 weeks of professional education annually; professional designation exam reimbursement and coaching; tuition reimbursement; membership in business, civic and professional organizations.
B&A offers flexible work life balance; you should be able to spend time doing the other things important in your life. As with any business, we have peak periods requiring peak effort and perfect balance may not be possible over short periods but over the year we strive to offer an equitable balance.
Your education and knowledge is important to us, and our clients, so we invest heavily in you and your education. At a minimum, we require two weeks of training each year which employees have the ability to choose from a wide variety of training options at locations across the country depending on their needs and desires. We also encourage our employees to pursue professional designations. Everyone at B&A has or is pursuing a professional designation of some form and we want to help you succeed in getting yours.
We support work life balance and employees’ involvement in their communities with an annual company community service day and additional paid time for individual volunteerism.
The Reasons to choose B&A are Clear:
• Higher Compensation
• Higher Investment in your Education & Training: We invest more in YOU!
• Greater Interaction with High Level Associates: Both at our clients and within B&A, you will be interacting with decision makers at all levels.
• Greater Flexibility: We deliver on our promises of work/life balance.
• Greater Impact: You can make a difference at B&A.